THIEVING SCUM!

WoopsiiD

summerfieldstables.weebly.com
Just found out that the place where I learned to ride as a child was broken into last night and all the tack taken.
This place is special as it is in the middle of Birmingham and is a charity that encourages ALL children to ride.
Not only are the riders special but everyone of the horses has been rescued and given a home for life.
The stables was set up many many years ago by a lady who herself says was in the lucky position to be able to ride. Riding brought her such joy she believed that everyone should be able to ride if they wanted.

Please can I ask that if you are in the West Mids area and are offered any tack imn the next few weeks that you let the police know.

Thank You
http://www.summerfieldstables.com/horses-blog.html

TheShark

Visit site
That's just horrible. I hope they get caught and the tack recovered.

It sounds like a story the local paper would be interested in. Give them a call - you may get some donations that way.

Very sad.

Paigeous

Visit site
I'm both sorry & sickened to hear this. I was on a yard a couple of years ago where some scumbags cleared out the whole place, so I know how devastating it is. I hope they find the lowlifes that did it, or at least that the insurance decides to pay out xxx

Crazydancer

Visit site
As someone at a yard that has also recently been 'done', you have my sympathy. I've posted a list of our stolen stuff in the 'lost/stolen/trace' bit of the forum, if you have more details on your theft might be worth posting more detail there too. :(