Think I might need to look for a new farrier....

S14Tobin

Visit site
... gutted too! mine has moved away, and although he's kept me on, as one of a handful, he's only ack every few weeks, had to cancel just before Christmas and isn't able to be up for a few weeks, and I need my lad trimming. Issue is, farrier has been fab, pulled his feet into really good shape, and been managing him brilliantly through his diagnosis of arthritis - caused, by the vets opinion, to incorrect trimming prior to this for a few years (so Im not going back to old farrier!) So... any recommendations for the DE area (Swadlincote / Repton etc? Gutted to be even thinking of this....

Much thankies.....:(

S14Tobin

Visit site
Thanks both - vet recommended one I currently have, but any others are out of my area sadly. Current one is also a way off, so his 'replacement' won't cover me, as I'm the only one who uses him on the yard! Most of the yard use my last one, who just isn't suitable for me, as proved sadly! I have a couple of other options, but would like as much information / recommendations as possible so I can make a well informed choice!