Think I've broken H...

H's mum

www.coligone.co.uk
Buggeration...

My vet is coming out this afternoon to give her the once over - but I'm afraid to say that something is seriously amiss with her - She has gone from being engaged, forward and light infront to completely refusing to cooperate at all, which means that she refuses to go forward, won't take up a contact, naps, steps back and rears
frown.gif
It's a nightmare - I'm so worried
frown.gif
There must be something wrong with her as she has changed so rapidly within the past week!
frown.gif

Just thought I'd update you all! (and let off a little bit of steam
wink.gif
)
Kate x

H's mum

www.coligone.co.uk
Thanks G - I've got everything crossed that it's somethin unrelated - You know when you just KNOW your own horse...
frown.gif
She's so happy when I get off - and so affectionate - but when I'm on - she's a bloody demon!
Kate x

H's mum

www.coligone.co.uk
Thank you all for your kind posts - Much appreciated - It's so frustrating not knowing what she's done - but I know that she's done something!
grin.gif

Kate x

H's mum

www.coligone.co.uk
I hope it is her just being a mare - but I can't see it - She's been so straightforward since her return to work - even after having 6 months off - when I got back on - she dropped onto the bit and worked from behind and knew her job - not a buck or squeal to be seen - This is just not happy behaviour and that usually means she's feeling some pain somewhere
frown.gif

Kate x

miamibear

Visit site
Oh no Kate, really hope its something simple and easy to correct, you dont deserve this after all you have been through.

Poor H, she must be in pain to be acting like that!

Let us know when you know any more

xx

Weezy

Visit site
((((((((((HGS)))))))))

Tell her Auntie Weez is going to come up and beat her with a big stick unless she pulls herself together sharpish
tongue.gif

Seriously tho I do hope its a lot about nothing xxxxxxxxxxx

Alibear

Visit site
hugs, promise she'll be fine , perhaps a minor set back and needs a week of or something but she WILL be fine. You spotted she's not right and you are doing something about it, she's a very lucky girl to have you as a mum.

But yes today is going to crawl by so you'll just have to MSN me all day to make the time pass
wink.gif

ruscara

Visit site
I hope it's something easy to fix. Sounds as if you have caught whatever it is early on, anyway, which is a good thing.
I will watch out for news.

H's mum

www.coligone.co.uk
Thanks - fortunately, I have a very understanding vet who will know immediately that something is wrong - I just hope that they can find out what it is as she isnt' showing signs of lameness - BUT her glands are up immensely - which could be a red herring (like she's been eating hawthorn or something) but I'm clinging to anything virus like with all my strength!!!
blush.gif

Kate x

Greyhound

Visit site
Buggeration indeed ...

I hope it is something and nothing, may be she has a virus and is feeling under the weather and could be aching and therefore not wanting to work.

At least you are listening to what you mare is telling you.

Fingers crossed

Gh x

Patches

Visit site
Aww what a worry Kate.

Fingers crossed she'll back to her normal self in no time at all.

At least she doesn't appear lame, which would be your biggest fear I'd imagine.

H's mum

www.coligone.co.uk
Yes that's my biggest worry Clare - How's Patches getting along? I've not spoken to you for ages (not seen you on HHO!
frown.gif
)
Hope it's all going to plan - ours was going great-guns until this little set back
frown.gif

Kate x

H's mum

www.coligone.co.uk
Yep - I reckon so as she loves working - she gets a happy smiling face after she's been worked - so this blatent refusal to do anything really speaks volumes
frown.gif

Kate x