Think I've broken H...

S_N

Visit site
Oh Kate - huge huggles!!!! Have you thought it might be her back? You say she's a demon when you're on her, but an angel when you are on the ground......... Just a thought that has probably crossed your mind already! Fingers and toes tightly crossed!!

SirenaXVI

s17.photobucket.com
Oh Nooooo - I do hope it is just her being a mare
crazy.gif

Fingers crossed for you

H's mum

www.coligone.co.uk
I'll get him to give her a thorough exam - although having felt her back there is nothing untoward - but you never know with these things do you
frown.gif

Thanks for the huggles - much needed!
Kate x

Patches

Visit site
I put a post up in the Soapbox last night. If you look quick it's at the bottom of the first page. There are some pics of her in there.

Schooling is coming along a treat. Harley, my instructor, rides her for too to help with her schooling. Been working on getting her more "soft".

No ongoing problems with her knee. If she jumps a fence she bends both knees up tight and equally. Only thing she does sometimes still do is hold her foot up for a few seconds when the farrier puts her foot down after shoeing her. This is getting less pronounced though over time. She's fab for the farrier now too. Stands very chilled. No more rearing!

I've not really been on HHO much of late. Don't have the time for it! Thought I'd pop in to say hello last night after being coaxed by an "old HHO friend". Not many replied though, think everyone's forgotten me.

I'm sure it is only a little blip. Sounds more of a general problem than anything specifically worrying doesn't it? Virus most likely, with her glands being up. Fingers crossed.

not_with_it

Visit site
Poor you and poor H
frown.gif

Tell H to get better soon then she can go to parties with Gin
grin.gif
I was so looking forward to seeing you out and about and seeing the big ginger beast again.
I hope everything works out for you both.

H's mum

www.coligone.co.uk
LOL! yes I can imagine - I've always put H down to being a chestnut mare - but the odd nap and squeal I can cope with - she's blatantly thrown in the towel with this one
frown.gif

I'll let you know as soon as the vets been
Kate x

spaniel

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Thanks Span - how's your big strapping chap doing?
Kate x

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL, very big and very strapping! We have had one small dispute about the use of teeth, he was just pushing his luck and a very sharp tongue lashing from me seemed to change his attitude completely.

He now spends all his time chatting to me.....big suck!!! I think I am now 'alpha mare'!!

Tia

Visit site
Oh no! How incredibly disappointing - I really hope it is something and nothing......but ...... keep an open mind till you have heard from the vet.