Think ive seen an advert for my old horse

cobmum

Visit site
Just been on preloved and think a horse I owned many years ago is for sale on there. I can't call as I am in Australia with a huge time difference. I would love to know if it is him (they didn't put name on advert) and I don't have a pic here to compare markings.

If it's him I am moving back into the same area he is sold in next week !!!!

What would you do?

Tinypony

Visit site
Just been on preloved and think a horse I owned many years ago is for sale on there. I can't call as I am in Australia with a huge time difference. I would love to know if it is him (they didn't put name on advert) and I don't have a pic here to compare markings.

If it's him I am moving back into the same area he is sold in next week !!!!

What would you do?

Why? Do you want to buy him? If you do then of course you can call them, just allow for the time difference and do it. I've been to Australia many times and managed to call home with no particular difficulty.

notsobad

Visit site
if I felt the pull I would be there like a shot.............sometimes fate puts things your way for a reason.

cobmum

Visit site
I've just called and his name on passport name is completely different to the name he had on his passport when I owned him, he literally looks identical and would be correct age. If it was him I would look to buy him ....oh well never mind :(

Sprout

www.horse-riding-world.com
Similar thing happened to me ..... had to sell one of our horses ..... a few years later we were in a position to look again, and I came across an ad for a horse that looked very familiar ...... he is back with us for life now. :D

honetpot

Visit site
A pony I had as a youngster is for sale on Horsequest, I e-mailed the seller as I had kept track of him through his results but he had never had his breed passport transferred. Unfortunately I have no one small enough to ride him and he is worth a fair amount of money but I have said he will always have a space in the field with me.