Think of a caption *picture*

Jade&Syrah

Visit site
Me and my uncle were looking through pictures of our youngster when i was riding him the other day (hes only been broken a week or so) and found this picture and came up with a few captions for the look on his face.

petecaption.png

What captions can you think of? :)

Moomin1

Visit site
Not really - it's a fairly standard photo!!

I would say thought that I would probably not put a flash on a horse just backed and broken!;)

*hic*

village idiot :D
Visit site
Hermione had made the polyjuice potion with one of Alf's hairs. However it was now beginning to wear off the Holstein heifer.

Apercrumbie

Visit site
Look look! I can lift two legs off the floor at the same time! And who said men couldn't multitask?

Another one concerned about the flash. There is absolutely need on a youngster being backed no matter how loosely it is done up. Sorry but really smacks of poor training and a quick fix.

Jade&Syrah

Visit site
I know peoples opinions on flash's. I simply put this picture on for the amuzement of the look on his face. Not the fact he has a flash on.

FairyLights

Visit site
Not really - it's a fairly standard photo!!

I would say thought that I would probably not put a flash on a horse just backed and broken!;)
Why was it necessary to make this comment? The pony looks to be wearing well fitting tack , his legs are protected with boots and he had a nice thick nummnah,, he looks well fed and looked after and competently ridden.:D Nothing to complain about at all. In fact Well Done OP this pony looked loved and cared for.

Archangel

Visit site
How about this for a caption?

"you think the flash is bad... she only took the martingale, curb, 20 stone rider and the cart off for the photo"

MrsMozart

Just passing through...
Visit site
"on the count of 3, we're going that way .. fast"

cheeky chappie :)

That made me giggle :D :d

As to the flash. Whilst I'm not a fan of them, they have their place. We don't know the pony, we haven't seen it in the flesh, we don't know it's action, it's wee things that it's starting to try out, etc. etc. etc. It may well be that the OP knows what she is doing and all is well in the world :cool:. There's few people that start their horses in a flash (or a Mexican grakle) - their thinking that it stops the horse learning an evasion.

For what it's worth - mine are varying ages and have had whatever bit of kit their behabour has required at the time :cool::D

P.S. I love boy ponies dressed in pink :D

DSCF3007.jpg

Marydoll

Visit site

As to the flash. Whilst I'm not a fan of them, they have their place. We don't know the pony, we haven't seen it in the flesh, we don't know it's action, it's wee things that it's starting to try out, etc. etc. etc. It may well be that the OP knows what she is doing and all is well in the world :cool:. There's few people that start their horses in a flash (or a Mexican grakle) - their thinking that it stops the horse learning an evasion.

For what it's worth - mine are varying ages and have had whatever bit of kit their behabour has required at the time :cool::D

DSCF3007.jpg

Omg ...... Im so sorry, but, that poor pony, i can hear the others rolling around holding their hooves to their sides laughing at it :eek::eek:

Moomin1

Visit site

DSCF3007.jpg

It had only been broken for a week - I very much doubt it is starting to 'try out' anything as of yet - it will just be getting used to having a rider on it's back.

It's not the end of the world it has a flash on - just pointless and really don't see why someone would want to put one on at that stage.

LaurenBay

Visit site
What a lovely Horse! love the splash of white on his belly!

If she wants to use a flash, it is her Horse. She can do as she pleases. He Horse looks in fantastic condition and looks happy carrying a rider. Putting a flash on is hardly crime of the century :rolleyes: