Thinking of Clipping - !!

Scottish_Miss

Visit site
Anyone else thinking of clipping soon - my boy has suddenly started to moult like mad - I end up looking like a white ghost after grooming him the now - he has also turned into a hairy mammoth!!

Might be a job for weekend me thinks!!!!!!!!

stacey111

Visit site
My mare is all fluffy again but I'm just giving her a good brush every day! I'm trying to hang off getting her clipped for a few months if I can as we are still having some cold night up north every now and again!! And boy it's hard enough rigging up In The winter!! But it all depends what your doing with your horse, mine is only been hacked out and schooled and bit of dressage!

Shear Ease

www.sheareaseltd.com
We have experience and early kick start to the horse clipper blade sharpening this year, which suggests you will not be the only one doing so. I have replied to another thread the same as this and all the replies are the same. If you rug your horse properly it will be fine.

ru-fi-do

Visit site
I'm also covered in grey hair everyday at the minute but i will be holding off clipping as long as possible so they can make the most of not having to wear rugs. I'm hoping not to have to clip until October but we'll see :)