This but cheaper?

becca1305

Visit site
You could try Wolds Exclusive Bling on facebook, they are likely to have something the same/ similar and the prices I've seen for browbands have been cheaper. Very pleased with my bridles and browbands from there the leather is good quality and haven't had any loose crystals etc so good workmanship :).

Pigeon

Visit site
It is, isn't it!! I just can't justify £60 on a browband!! :(

I have foolishly already bought a noseband, it's like this but black leather, and am having loads of hassle trying to find a browband to match :eek:

Tnavas

Visit site
Mutters.....grumbles.......hurumph.

And there is something wrong with a velvet ribbon one?????

(gorgeous but I wouldn't dare:eek:)

My thoughts entirely - they are pretty but horrible when the sun glints on them in the middle of a dressage test - poor judge and writer get blinded and forget to look at the legs!

Plus lose a few of the diamantes and its spoilt.

BeckyMason97

Visit site
Don't buy from Wolds Exclusive Bling, their exact browbands are available on ebay at a quarter of the price. I have about 20 of them that cost me less than one from them.

Bobbly

Visit site
I had a lady bring her in hand cob into my championship wearing a two tier version, bl**dy awful looking thing, gave her the championship but told her it was certainly not for the bling, it was a cob so show it as one!

Pigeon

Visit site
My thoughts entirely - they are pretty but horrible when the sun glints on them in the middle of a dressage test - poor judge and writer get blinded and forget to look at the legs!

I have a very boring black bridle with white stitching for dressage!! So don't worry about poor dressage judges' eyes!

Though perhaps if he was wearing a blingy bridle, the judge wouldn't notice what was going on with his legs, and that could only be a good thing! ;)

BeckyMason97

Visit site
Does it have to be exactly like that one? I have loads of black leather wolds bling ones brand new but only brown tack. None like that though.

Pigeon

Visit site
Not exactly, will look at anything similar!

I've seen one (a U browband rather than a V) but it's in havana. Not sure how noticeable this would be!!

BeckyMason97

Visit site
I've got a lovely U shape black leather full size with white padding but it's slight seconds, small tear in the edge of the padding and two teeny crystals missing?