This hasn’t gone down well...

onemoretime

Visit site
The thing that people miss, in general, is that in order for something to be defamation it has to be defamation ? aka false.

It's like people around here, where I live, cry, "we have reputation laws!" the minute someone says something that is unflattering yet true (as in something they actually did, with proof). Um, it's not to protect you from your own idiocy and/or sketchy doings. It's not Shysters law.

Sorry for the ramble, obviously something that bugs me ?

Completely agree with this. As long as it can be proven it is not defamation and can stay to warn others.

ycbm

Einstein would be proud of my Insanity...
Visit site
Totally off topic but I do wonder why they support the forum and how long of a shelf life it has left....

Because there are thousands more people who read it than post on it and it costs diddly squat to run. Time Inc isn't stupid, it's a big commercial organisation. If advertising and click-through wasn't paying for it, it would be closed.

ester

Not slacking multitasking
Visit site
The original comments from the neighbour have gone for me, I can see the new one. I checked last night as was waiting for them to delete them but they were all there when I switched from relevant to all.
The only longer set I can see now are Russell's.