This is it...........

Tempi

Visit site
.....funds prevailing
smile.gif

Ive found myself a new horsey, all ive got to do is raise the dosh in two weeks
smile.gif
Sounds easy, but believe me ive got a lot of selling to do!!!!!!!!!

P96 H&H this week, left hand Column in box titled 'GLOBAL DRESSAGE' (my trainers business) Grey ISH 5yo (my trainer riding) - isnt he gorgeous? Got the talent to go all the way and is a xcountry machine!! Already showjumping 1.10 at home
smirk.gif

My trainer is away for a couple of weeks as of middle of next week so im going to ride him when she gets back - she says hes perfect for me!! I cant wait!!!!!!!!!!
grin.gif
grin.gif

(oh and before any sceptical people say shes only saying that - trust me she'd tell me if she thought we wouldnt get on and she offered him to me, not the other way round!)

tigers_eye

Visit site
Sounds like it could be an eventer! If the dressage doesn't work out and you decide to be an owner just ask! Always good to buy off someone you know, and someone with a reputation to protect will not want to sell you something unsuitable. Hope it all works out! What sort of stuff are you using to raise funds in the mean time?

BBs

Visit site
Yeah hes lush!!

But agree with Tigers_Eye - would make a cracking eventer
wink.gif

Dont tell me PG along with Rambo youre switching to eventing
grin.gif

I may have found a little chap too - well actually he isnt that little - however, my lips are sealed until ive seen him
grin.gif

Good luck
Vx

Tempi

Visit site
Piano (!!) never used anymore paid £4k for it about 10 yrs ago, we're having it valued tonight. Jewlery (Georg Jenson stuff) going to a collector - ive got £2k of savings which il use. Hes not stupid money as im getting a mega deal off my trainer, but i dont want to get a loan out as i hate the things.

Tempi

Visit site
event???? me?????? i dont think so!! Dressage all the way im afraid!! I might pop him round the odd BE course, but BD is SO much cheaper!!!!

so you're getting a new'un too then????
grin.gif

Tempi

Visit site
i hope thats a good thing!! I took the picture from online, but its been put with the wrong advert (which seems to be quite common with the classifieds), online its been put with the advert for my trainers chestnut 17h trakhner (whos gorgeous).

not_with_it

Visit site
How exciting
laugh.gif
I love his colour and if he really is that special Im sure you will love him poo stains and all!
grin.gif

Im so jealous, I would love a youngster to bring on and compete.

Tierra

dressage.wordpress.com
Cowboy magic is very good! Also just hot clothing through the winter gets rid of stable stains pretty damn quickly.

Ive had my current horse for a year now.. always said Id never touch a grey but he was so perfect. It usually takes me 10 minutes before riding to whip the stable stains off him with a hot cloth and other than that, im not finding him bad.

In regard to the whole cost thing.. I had the same issue last year and in the end we did take out a loan to buy my current horse. It was a last resort but I still dont regret it!

Good luck raising those funds! (Hes lovely btw!)

H's mum

www.coligone.co.uk
Ohh how strange I clocked him whilst flicking though dog n nag and thought "hmm.. that's my kinda horse"
grin.gif

Good luck with him - hope you find the cash
Kate x