This is so true...

Natz88

Visit site
I just came across this & thought it was very true...

You ask me what sport I do. I'll say Equestrian. You tell me, it's not a sport. You tell me, it's easy. You tell me, it takes no skill. You tell me, we just sit there. You tell me. we aren't athletes. You tell me, it's just a silly hobby. But I ask you: have you ever trusted something so unpredictable who, with one misstep can kill us? Have you ever fallen from 10feet up, going 35mph and brushed y...ourself off? Have you ever raced full speed towards a solid obstacle? Have you ever jumped something that's taller than you? So before you underestimate us, think to yourself; do you understand the true bond required? Have you ever had a team mate, ten times your size? Ask yourself that, don't judge us ♥

Natz88

Visit site
Yea I no what you mean, as I certainly haven't jumped a jump bigger than me :eek:, but the bond part etc is very true :)

nona1

Visit site
I tell people to imagine they are taking part in a rally car driving race? Are they just sitting in the seat and the car does it all? Now add to that the car having a mind of its own, so sometimes you'll turn the steering wheel left and the car will go right, or you'll put the brakes on and the car will accelerate. And there's no seatbelt.

Easy?