This morning

Christmas Crumpet

Visit site
It was brilliant!! My horse knew exactly what was going on when his mum came out in her hat and hacking jacket. He was wonderful as always and jumped everything perfectly. Stood like a rock when he was supposed to. It was an eventful morning too which was great...!!!

So happy we've started again.
And now I'm back at work. I wish I could just work afternoons so could go out every day.

Christmas Crumpet

Visit site
I went out again this morning - accidentally met up with them whilst exercising!! Had an hour with them before coming to work. And got the day off tomorrow so out with them tomorrow all morning and then out again on Sat. Woo hoo!!!

Darkly_Dreaming_Dex

Visit site
Had a fantastic morning today! Took OH baby horse for its first ever (trail) cubbing, expecting a "crash test dummy" experience and he was really well behaved- not sure about the quad but that will come in time- meanwhile my older cobs sharer had her first time out and my OH sat on my younger cob drinking sloe gin with his mates. The only problem was we could only do 1 1/2 hours as we had all had to sneak into work late :eek:
happy happy happy!!! :grin:

Weezy

Visit site
dun4, we are apparently deffo hunting 7th Nov at my place ;) If you want me to PM where that is I will, but I think you know. I am desperate to know when the official opening will be, am gagging to get out!