thorn saddles, experiences?

sian_x101

Visit site
I've found the perfect saddle for my rolly polly short backed young pony. I've been searching for ages to find one that is treeless, would accomodate my seat size and his incredibly short back!

I've found one on ebay and e-mailed the seller asking about its make and she replied saying its a Thorn saddle custom made by Amanda Wilson who is a master saddler.
I've never heard of this saddle brand so was wondering if anyone had any experiences before i take the plung any buy!

Thanks in advance
smile.gif

HipoH

Visit site
I have got a Thorn saddle made by Amanda and it is fantastic... I have also had one made to measure by her and again fantastic and not as expensive as you might think. No experience of the showing pads (the treeless ones) but the saddles are great as is the service. Perfect fit no slipping or rolling and super comfortable from day one for both pony and rider. Can't recommend highly enough.

acorn92x

Visit site
They are awesome! I made a thread a few weeks ago about them as I was thinking about buying one. I did and to say I'm glad I did is a total understatement - I am delighted with it.
My girl is going better than ever in it, she is comfortable, as am I, they are brilliant value for money and look great too. I cannot recommend Amanda enough either, she is friendly,
professional and very helpful. I'd recommend getting a Thorn saddle to anyone :)