thorowgood T4

summertoots

Visit site
Hi, Can anyone on here tell me if the thorowgood T4 range can be flocked??? Realy want one, and tried one on my lad today. it fits well apart from a small gap under the back right side panel, has the same gap with his GP so it was adjusted to allow for this so my plan would be for the same thing to be done to this saddle if possible.

mazziek

Visit site
Hi, i have both cob and high wither and my cob one has been flocked, i would contact your saddle fitter though to get thier opinion, flocking on one side might put pressure on the other side. but in anser to your question, yes my cob one was flocked.

summertoots

Visit site
Thanks for the info, dont worry al adjustments are done by a pro who knows what he is doing, the boy is to special to me to have just anyone fit him. Shall now contact my saddler and get it all lined up.

D

Donkeymad

Yes, no problem flocking them. Do you mean the Fish teddyt, you only get shims on the leather version.

teddyt

Visit site
littledonkey - yes, i meant shims, didnt realise they were just for the leather saddles. Thanks for the correction