Those poorly pup signs you notice as an owner

lottiepony

Visit site
Took Ruby to the vets this morning as I just wasn't happy with how she was, off her food and lethargic. She had bloods taken as no obvious signs of any problems and it appears she has a very high white blood cell count so is clearly fighting something off. Picking up antibiotics and anti-inflammatories tonight.
I knew something was up when she climbed the stairs step by step not her usual 2 at a time bound. So glad I took her this morning. It's always the little things that you notice as an owner that can make the difference!

fankino04

Visit site
Just going through the same thing with my girl she has been really lethargic and looks sad recently so yesterday she spent all day at the vets having xrays and scans and bloods and we are still confused today. All her bones and joints looked good, vet wasnt happy with lungs and is seeking 2nd opinion on those x rays but she doesnt cough or weeze. There is 2 small nodules on spleen which may need looking at further. Her protein, cholesterol are high and her red cells low, white cells fine though. Waiting on thyroid and pancreas blood results but it's safe to say she is a puzzle at the moment.

Cas1979

Visit site
I used to know when my Joey was ill when he would refuse ham or bacon.

Not knowing what's wrong with them is horrible.

I hope both get better soon xx

zippo

Visit site
Shirley Bassette sends Get Well Wishes to Ruby,so she will be recovered in time to enjoy her Birthday.
PS:Feeling unwell is a good time to do some "training"of your "Humans",they tend to respond much faster when you are unwell and looking sorrowful.

lottiepony

Visit site
Zippo,
Please to report madman is well and truly feeling much more herself. :) wolfing down her food and very much enjoying the fact I'm hiding her tablets in yummy delicious things! :)