Thought I should probably introduce myself... (nearly newbie)!

MooMoo

Visit site
I noticed a few people posting to say that they're new - I just kinda randomly started posting. So anyway (just so I'm not some random weirdo!) Hehe...

I'm Laura, 17years old, been riding since about 8years old. I dont come from a horsey background and I STILL dont have a horse of my own (the injustice!). Although have recently been looking for a share). I'll never claim to know more than i do but i'd like to think i have a fair bit of horsey knowledge and am always open to learn more. (Hence the signing up to the forum!)

So yeah...hi everyone!

Ok i'll stop now...

LauraBR

Visit site
I'm another Laura, hello! I had to wait until I was 23 and had a job that earned enough before I got my first horse so I sympathise!!!

Will be worth it when you get there though and you'll appreciate it all the more
smile.gif

MooMoo

Visit site
Thanks guys! Not feeling so much of an outsider now lol!

I keep saying "my day will come". Hehe. At the moment i'm just trying to learn as much as i can in my lessons.

Sharonr

Visit site
Hiya!!

If you work hard enough then you'll realise your dream. I only bought my 1st horse 2 years ago at the grand old age of 35. I've now got 2 !!!

MooMoo

Visit site
Woo! It always gives me a little extra hope when i meet people who have been in the same postion (horseless!) as me. Or people who have got their first horse later on. But then seeing spoilt kids at shows kinda gets me down. Anyway...working hard is somehing i do pretty well so i'll get there one day.

It will be one lucky horse, treated like a prince/ss!