Thoughts on Liveryman Harmony Battery Pack Clippers?

LR2904

Visit site
Thinking of buying a pair of Liveryman Harmony Battery Pack Clippers, I would be using for a Full Clip on Shetland, 12.2 Welsh B and possibly a 14.2 Welsh D, do you think these would be up to the job?

The Fuzzy Furry

Getting old disgracefully
Visit site
A friend has these, they are fine on her tb, but not so good on her native x 14hh pony.
They 'managed' a trace clip on a 14.2 Dales mare I had winter before last, but were struggling. I did ask about bib clipping my shettie, but we both reckoned that the clippers would die....
She thinks they are suited to thinner coats, or re-doing clips that are not fully grown out.

Casey76

Visit site
They did great for the first clip but struggled a bit over the rump. But I had real issues with the blades, and not being able to hold out for a full clip on a 13.3 pony.

Would recommend that they are good for tidy-ups or for fine coated beasties, but not for thick or native coats... definitely not feathers or manes!

Darkwater

Visit site
Mine just about managed a full clip on my native. I think they would have been fine for a first clip, but I left it quite late and they struggled especially over her back and quarters. I do like them though