Thoughts on my magnificent custom made dog bed

Dobiegirl

Visit site
STAG%20HEAD.jpg
h

This is what I have on order

Dobiegirl

Visit site
Yes it is wood, its very substantial and sturdy as the Dobes have been jumping in and out of it all 40kg of one of them, you can have a choice of bone shaped or flat as is the one Pip is in, the covers all come off for washing too.

Honey08

Waffled a lot!
Visit site
It Is indeed magnificent. I wish my dogs could have gorgeous beds like that, but they're Tuffie types! I always eye up the lovely beds at Burghley too.

Bellasophia

Visit site
Beautiful....I like the Paris bed ,I'd finish it off with black and white scenes of Paris applied to the bone shaped end ,and varnish( decoupage)

Dizzle

Visit site
What I can envisage happening would be the dog point blank refusing to sleep in it and the toddler decided it was his new home...

stencilface

High upon a hillside
Visit site
What I can envisage happening would be the dog point blank refusing to sleep in it and the toddler decided it was his new home...

This is true for me too, but I love the bed and need one for my boy when we move back into our house. Do the cushions etc comes with it too? I have a Rottie x GSD so I think the large bed would be the best for him, leave some room for the toddler at the side?!

Passionflower

Visit site
This is true for me too, but I love the bed and need one for my boy when we move back into our house. Do the cushions etc comes with it too? I have a Rottie x GSD so I think the large bed would be the best for him, leave some room for the toddler at the side?!

dogs obviously come first :p