thoughts on stallion

aed

Visit site
Anyone know anything about the stallion kojak .was considering using him this year on my vechta x I.s.h dam by . flagmount diamond. He looks fine and Iis 5 star... any top off spring Jumpets etc...also dud he jump much himself hes 21 or so now i think.Is this his first year at stud in ireland..its between him and sir shutterfly Who I passed up last year for ringfort cruise .. foal due this yyear.thanks all I just short on info on kojak but like look him. Want to lightn step add bit blood.

aed

Visit site
Just found out his stud fee is 1000 euro. Did he jump
.. I cant seem find much on that.

Angela_Wise

Visit site
Sir Shutterfly is not standing at stud in ireland anymore - think he was a disappointment - I for one have a youngster by him out of a superb show mare who has had perfect foals before but the filly has a very bad parrot mouth. It will not effect her ability to jump but does rather kill the commercial value as well as higher associated costs annually.

aed

Visit site
Oh no angela.. a parrot mouth . I know a girl who has last year foal a chestnut filly and she gorgous so she went to him again foal due in may . But I did view him in fkesh confurmation was lively but I passed him over as I just thought he too.... greyhound like!! I know your laughing at me!! I also noticed he d not done much and his britger did.but I thought that he was sent to ireland as maybe shockomolers were passing him off. Im mot saying ribgfort cruise is perfect bur he s done a bit himself and great sire and dam line. I dont know . Pity youv that we fault in foal its annoying.well hmmm.. I think 1000 for kojak is very dear. As I dont know much about him but like loik of him.

koeffee

Visit site
sir shutterfly is at fairlight stud, my friend has a super one by him and buying another soon, nice youngsters to breed eventers