Thumbs up for throstlenest saddlery!

Polos

Visit site
I ordered a few things from throstlenest saddlery late on Saturday night. After my order I very quickly received an email confirmation from them. On Monday morning I received an email from them saying my order had been dispatched and would be due to arrive on Tuesday. I also received a text from the couriers with a link that I could use to track my parcel. On Tuesday morning I got another text from the couriers saying the time if the 1 hour window my parcel would arrive (very helpful as it meant my poor dad did not have to stay in all day), they also sent me another link that had a map showing the position of the driver in relation to my house (I quite enjoyed watching it!) and it also said what delivery number he was on and how close he was until mine.

I have ordered many things online and I have never had a service this good from both the couriers and the company them selves. So a big thumbs up for throstlenest, I am very happy :)

Izzwizz

Visit site
I go there regularly as do some rug washing for them. Lovely Saddlery and staff and prices are good too. I get most if not all my stuff from them..

RunToEarth

Visit site
They used to be my local saddlery before I moved - and I really miss having one so decent so close to home. I would say that their online shop doesn't have a fraction of the things they have in their (relatively small but jam packed) shop - it's like Santa's grotto!

josie_s

Visit site
I love Throstle Nest! Have visited once when I was in the area and it really is an alandins cave!
I think some mail order companies have a lot they could learn from Throstle nest, just wish it was closer so I could visit more

Polos

Visit site
I think derby house could certainly learn a few things from them!

Unfortunately they are too far from me to go ad visit but if I am ever in the area I am certainly going to pop in!

CBAnglo

Visit site
Yes, they are really good. I actually just ring them and they look through the shop for what I want (and they send stuff out super quick).

starryeyed

Visit site
I wish they were closer, we could do with a decent saddlery! Haven't used them before but will give them a go next time I need something as they sound fab.

tda

Visit site
I love Throstle Nest saddlery and generally spend a rediculous amount of money each time I visit - they have such nice stuff!

Agree the website isn't as good as the shop - they don't have all the stock on there