Tic toc the stolen pony

Pony nut

New User
Visit site
How many people followed the story of tic toc the pony stolen in dec? If like me u followed it & did all u could to help the little man (like travelling hundreds of miles to do a search) u may be interested in looking at a new site on fb called tic toc the truth. They have uncovered so many lies from the owner as well as reports of neglect at the owners stud farm & numerous equine deaths there. & now if u ask on the stolen sight for them to answer some of the questions that arise like what happened to donations or why are they still insisting he was stolen u r met with horrible abuse & blocked from the site. I & many others are now feeling totally used. I hope this truth page can get to the bottom of the lies now as so many people are very upset by the owners behaviour :(

DragonSlayer

Visit site
Well, let's hope this 'truth' page has HARD EVIDENCE to back up these claims, because if I were the owners and crap like this came out, I'd be dragging a few people into court for smearing my name.....

Murphs_Mum

Visit site
Wow, it's amazing how long some people want to drag out a horrible situation isn't it.
No thought at all for the little boy who was devastated, just more scandal and bitchyness. Time to move on maybe?

Pony nut

New User
Visit site
I first went on there to stick up for the owner & did get into a few argument's with people on there but then 1 of the admin showed me screen shots of messages from the owner. I then went back to the owner as I had become friends with her & met her personally & asked her some questions about what I had been told, we started having a conversation about it & she changed the story 3 times. When I asked why I promptly got abuse & was blocked from the stolen site & from her personal page. I swear on my kids lives I never accused her or was nasty in any way to her & was totally shocked by the response, so much so I burst into tears. I just wanted to let people know that there could be another side to it all. Do what I did & have a look at the page is all I'm saying.

Megibo

Visit site
Well as far as I'm concerned, its all over and done with, no point anyone going and looking at 'the page' mister 2 posts ever on this forum!

Leave the poor family to grieve in peace.

glamourpuss

Visit site
What a nasty, spiteful thread to start.
Tic Toc's owners have previously been here on HHO to discuss some of the things this FB page is throwing around as 'fact' it was still obviously very difficult for them. What is this 'Truth' page trying to achieve exactly other than upset people further?

A little boy has lost his pony, just leave it alone now.
If there are other cases of neglect then get the relevant authorities involved. FB witchhunts are disgusting & unnecessary

Echo Bravo

Visit site
And don't shoot the messenger, it is a forum by the way, so this person has a right to put on here what she wants to say. You don't have to read what she says, so less of the sarcastic answers, just like I have the right to read what she has to say and make my own mind up that you very much.

Zero00000

Visit site
Oh shoot!! Didnt you know...
If it all comes out as bull locks the pony will come back from the dead and will be found in his field safe and sound like nothing ever happened......
That is why this thread has been started. DUH!!

Pssht, Come now, let sleeping dogs lie.

Yorkietoo

New User
Visit site
I cannot understand the attitude of some people on here, you are all supposed to love horses yet you are saying it doesn't matter what happened to this pony, its in the past. I'm glad you can just pass if off.
I asked a simple question on the tt stolen site and got abuse and deleted for my trouble. If it happens again I hope you can all live with yourselves and carry on shrugging your shoulders.

Zero00000

Visit site
Life does not / cannot stop, for the death of anything, family, pet, next door neighbour....
Especially not with children and other animals to care for.

Sounds as though you have been stalking the women... scary really...

*hic*

village idiot :D
Visit site
The sad thing is this would all have been brought to a much swifter conclusion if they had accepted the help offered rather than asking the people offering to "just share it on facebook hun".

However, having all the sharing does mean all of you people are up in arms that anyone would disbelieve the owners even if the professionals involved state that in their decades of experience something else entirely happened.

*hic*

village idiot :D
Visit site
Yorkietoo - don't get too excited, I don't hold with any of the big conspiracy theories. I'm just a believer in his having got out and into the ditch under his own steam - like other ponies that have "vanished" in this area over the years and then been found some time later.

magicmoose

Visit site
I cannot understand the attitude of some people on here.

Me too! I can't understand why brand new posters are surprised when their petty, vindictive internet witch hunt is shot down by existing forum members! At the moment it appears that your reason for joining HHO was to stir up trouble.