Tic toc the stolen pony

Zero00000

Visit site
Me too! I can't understand why brand new posters are surprised when their petty, vindictive internet witch hunt is shot down by existing forum members! At the moment it appears that your reason for joining HHO was to stir up trouble.

Not the first time either, this page was posted on here weeks ago.

Ladyinred

Visit site
I read the 'Truth' about Tictoc site.. once was enough. It is totally venomous and unnecessary. Even if certain people disagree with the owners version of events then, for the sake of a 5 year old child. leave it be! What is done, is done and no amount of recriminations or accusations will change that, neither will washing someones perceived dirty linen on FaceBook change the world for any other pony that falls in a dyke.

FionaM12

Visit site
It seems like a sad and simple story to me. A pony most likely escaped from his field and fell to his death. The assumption (as often happens) was that he was stolen and a big search/campaign took place, all pointless as poor pony was dead.

A few still believe he was "helped" out of his field, or stolen and dumped. This seems unlikely to most of us.

Where in that is the bit we "need to know" in order to avoid "others meeting the same fate"? :confused3:

Fides

Visit site
One good thing that came out of it is that people are more aware now. 2 days after Tic Toc was found I went to put out night feeds and one of my horses didn't come running. Normally l would just have put out feeds and left them to it, but because of what had happened to Tic Toc I went to find him. He was wet, cold and covered in mud and had obviously been in a ditch :( We thought he was just exhausted and was going to be Ok (pooing, weeing and eating at 2am) but we found him dead the next morning. But because of Tic Toc he died warm in his stable knowing he was loved, rather than alone in a cold wet ditch. RIP Nookle :( and RIP Tic Toc

EffyCorsten

Visit site
Aghhhh just go away it's sunday and we don't care about some fb page and its nonsense. Leave the woman alone and get a grip on yourselves it was months ago and it ended sadly for that little boy.

Crawl back under your internet stones and stop spewing venom all over the place. Get some freah air it's spring!!!

thatsmygirl

Visit site
What a horrid person you are, leave it be and let them get on with their lives. Sounds like you have a weird obsession with the family. I hope they have moved on and got a new pony

JustMeThen

Visit site
One good thing that came out of it is that people are more aware now. 2 days after Tic Toc was found I went to put out night feeds and one of my horses didn't come running. Normally l would just have put out feeds and left them to it, but because of what had happened to Tic Toc I went to find him. He was wet, cold and covered in mud and had obviously been in a ditch :( We thought he was just exhausted and was going to be Ok (pooing, weeing and eating at 2am) but we found him dead the next morning. But because of Tic Toc he died warm in his stable knowing he was loved, rather than alone in a cold wet ditch. RIP Nookle :( and RIP Tic Toc

Poor boy, so sorry x

Renvers

Visit site

Sorry for your loss :( But thankfully you were able to help him as best you could I bet that meant a lot to him XX

risky business

Visit site
It's worrying that there seems to be people willing to stalk someone over hearsay from a Facebook group full of quite frankly no bodies who don't have much else to do by the sounds of it.

I actually said in my head when I read the OP 'here we go again'.. Let it go the poor pony is dead.

fatpiggy

Visit site
How many people followed the story of tic toc the pony stolen in dec? If like me u followed it & did all u could to help the little man (like travelling hundreds of miles to do a search) u may be interested in looking at a new site on fb called tic toc the truth. They have uncovered so many lies from the owner as well as reports of neglect at the owners stud farm & numerous equine deaths there. & now if u ask on the stolen sight for them to answer some of the questions that arise like what happened to donations or why are they still insisting he was stolen u r met with horrible abuse & blocked from the site. I & many others are now feeling totally used. I hope this truth page can get to the bottom of the lies now as so many people are very upset by the owners behaviour :(

Haven't you got anything better to do than stir up cr@p that doesn't actually have anything to do with you?

jrp204

Visit site
It's worrying that there seems to be people willing to stalk someone over hearsay from a Facebook group full of quite frankly no bodies who don't have much else to do by the sounds of it.

I actually said in my head when I read the OP 'here we go again'.. Let it go the poor pony is dead.

Totally agree, funny how the Tic Toc truth page is a closed group.

vanrim

Visit site
Sorry but I have to agree with the OP. If the family wanted the whole country to help them in their search, they cannot complain when those same people who helped search or sent donations want some questions answering. If there is nothing to hide they should be quite happy for everything to be in the public domain.

magicmoose

Visit site
If there is nothing to hide they should be quite happy for everything to be in the public domain.

Just no. What the owners do or have done is their own affair and they have every right to privacy. If you feel that there is a criminal case to answer, go to the police with your evidence. Otherwise, mind your own business.

vanrim

Visit site
Sorry but no it isn't their own affair. They used Facebook and National Newspapers to help them in their search. They made it a public affair and cannot now complain. Especially if they accepted money from people.

Spencer93

Visit site
I did the join the Truth group because I wanted to see what these people had to say. As far as I could see its extremely nasty and horrible comments about the lady with Tictoc. Okay so maybe stuff didn't 100% add up but theres no need for this level of bitching and hatred when no one actually knows what they are talking about. There could be so many explanations for pretty minor inconsistencies in her story. I left about the group about 10 minutes after I joined.

What really annoyed me was that the people in the group went on and on about how their questions on the 'Stolen Tictoc' page were just greeted with nasty bitching and no one would listen to their side of the story. As far as I can see the few people on the group who dared to say they didn't think it was some kind of deliberate pony-murder cover up or raised any questions were shot down very aggressively and accused of being spies for the owner! Free speech goes both ways, you can't try to get 'the truth' while shouting and swearing at anyone who doesn't agree with you.

Some people have WAY to much time on their hands

vanrim

Visit site
I haven't been on the Facebook Tic Toc the Truth page and have no intention of doing so. All I am saying is that if you invite the whole country to help you in something you cannot then tell them to ****** off when it suits you.

Fjord

Visit site
I haven't been on the Facebook Tic Toc the Truth page and have no intention of doing so. All I am saying is that if you invite the whole country to help you in something you cannot then tell them to ****** off when it suits you.

I don't understand you. They asked for help to find the pony, believing him stolen, then when he was found they announced it. They didn't know for sure what happened so what could they say? I don't see where the problem is? Why would they then want to dwell on the issue afterwards when they know they won't get answers?

LaMooch

Visit site
Sorry but no it isn't their own affair. They used Facebook and National Newspapers to help them in their search. They made it a public affair and cannot now complain. Especially if they accepted money from people.

Agree. especially if innocent people have been excused of stealing

Marydoll

Visit site
I don't understand you. They asked for help to find the pony, believing him stolen, then when he was found they announced it. They didn't know for sure what happened so what could they say? I don't see where the problem is? Why would they then want to dwell on the issue afterwards when they know they won't get answers?

This about sums it up, the rest is speculation and gossip, as someone further up said, go to the police if you think something is amiss but im pretty sure speculation and gossip does not make a case

Goldenstar

Visit site
How many people followed the story of tic toc the pony stolen in dec? If like me u followed it & did all u could to help the little man (like travelling hundreds of miles to do a search) u may be interested in looking at a new site on fb called tic toc the truth. They have uncovered so many lies from the owner as well as reports of neglect at the owners stud farm & numerous equine deaths there. & now if u ask on the stolen sight for them to answer some of the questions that arise like what happened to donations or why are they still insisting he was stolen u r met with horrible abuse & blocked from the site. I & many others are now feeling totally used. I hope this truth page can get to the bottom of the lies now as so many people are very upset by the owners behaviour :(

Nasty nasty nasty.