Tickeridge - Foundation points table leader

LoNatalie

Visit site
well to sum it all up Tickeridge is a lovely horse ridden by a kind caring rider, and if he was mine which sadly he isnt I would be very proud to own such a lovely horse and to have a very talented rider like sam on board , well done sam you have done a fab job with all your horses , to many people hide behind these forums all the chat but sadly no idear what their talking aboult , to many wanabes come on open up your BE records if you got one and lets see how well you have done ,

I will freely admit my horse is Tisrara Dream, feel free to look him up. We dont have the greatest record, but I dont really care and I'm not going to hide behind this because I dont understand the point. Im an amateur rider and Im 18. Im pretty proud of me and my horse, novice is the highest Ive ever ridden at.

Tickeridge is quite obviously an amazing horse, and yes Sam is a v talented rider. No one has said the opposite to this have they? I dont think they have..

I agree that the 3 win rule should be reintroduced, or that professional riders who have ridden about a certain level just only compete in open sections of be90 or 100s.

Well done again to IanB.

IANB

Visit site
Riders abve a certain level can only do open BE90 already,that is why there are so many HC entries in BE90 when there are no open sections at these events.