Tiger Attack Offsping?

ElleCN

New User
Visit site
Has anyone used Tiger Attack on their mare, or does anyone have a Tiger Attack baby? Tentatively looking for a quality TB to put to a large KWPN mare. She has the most lovely temperament and I don't want to dilute that.

ihatework

Visit site
He is a very young stallion so he won’t have much on the ground let alone under saddle. But in his favour it does appear he would be straightforward enough for Catherston to let an inexperienced jockey compete

TheMule

Visit site
I really liked him last year at the stallion show, he has a nice jump and is a smart mover, although a little hard to adjust in the canter, but he wasn't long under saddle. When I saw him this year he was quite tense and a little quick through his jump so it was hard to judge how he'd trained on.
He has had a couple of foals presented at the futurity this year- their linear scoresheets are on the website

cundlegreen

Visit site
I really liked him last year at the stallion show, he has a nice jump and is a smart mover, although a little hard to adjust in the canter, but he wasn't long under saddle. When I saw him this year he was quite tense and a little quick through his jump so it was hard to judge how he'd trained on.
He has had a couple of foals presented at the futurity this year- their linear scoresheets are on the website

His eventing record is beginning to look doubtful. He is faulting nearly everytime out in the SJ phase, and thats at grassroots. That would put me off. If you look at his stud photos in hand, he appears to be rather downhill, though that may just be the pictures.