Timewaster or not?

Clannad48

Visit site
Re Jen_Cots comment

FPS = Faster Payments Service - not all banks are in it, but the ones that are can do instant transfers. They don't like as don't hold on to you money.

I used this when paying for my car - luckily the garage trusted me and let me take it - however it took 72 hours to reach them!!!!!! Allegedly someone at their bank said it is NOT guaranteed as an instant payment and 'many other factors need to be taken into account'

Banks - who trusts them?????

navaho

Visit site
Priceless...she cant pay the deposit for him because her landlord died & the family want the rent early to pay for the funeral....so what happened to the money that she was allegedly transferring into my bank then! I think ive heard it all now....totally utterly gob smacked! Needless to say ive told her to clear off.

AmyMay

Situation normal
Visit site
Priceless...she cant pay the deposit for him because her landlord died & the family want the rent early to pay for the funeral....so what happened to the money that she was allegedly transferring into my bank then! I think ive heard it all now....totally utterly gob smacked! Needless to say ive told her to clear off.

Bloody funny (if it didn't make you so angry...)

I'd say your horse has had a lucky escape!

navaho

Visit site
Bloody funny (if it didn't make you so angry...)

I'd say your horse has had a lucky escape!

Thats kind of how im feeling right now...silly woman!! Mind you shes just text again to say she will "definitely" have the cash tomorrow because she "might" get paid! Honestly!

AmyMay

Situation normal
Visit site
Thats kind of how im feeling right now...silly woman!! Mind you shes just text again to say she will "definitely" have the cash tomorrow because she "might" get paid! Honestly!

Hope you didn't respond - or if you did you told her to do one.