Tina Cook in the Daily Fail

WoopsiiD

summerfieldstables.weebly.com
....but don't worry I've copied and pasted so as you don't have to damage your eyes! (Unless you want to see Tom Daley dressed as a fireman!!!)

Daily Fail has done an article on the Olympic Village.
Seriously...our Eventers are the best! Made me smile!

"Back at the village, Shadow Olympics Minister Tessa Jowell, sporting bright pink Nike trainers (which can’t have pleased Olympic sponsors Adidas) was sitting with a cup of tea watching Bradley Wiggins take gold.
As she waved her fist in delight at the TV screen, she said the village – she is its deputy mayor – had exceeded all expectations.
She stays in Team GB House with the athletes and officials and has been home only once ‘for a change of clothes’.
‘It’s exhausting but I am thoroughly enjoying every minute,’ said Ms Jowell. ‘There’s great solidarity and a very infectious warmth here.’
As if by way of demonstration of this, an uplifting scene soon unfolds nearby. Zara Phillips and the rest of Great Britain’s equestrian team are showing off their silver medals to applause from some volunteers, who have impressed all with their unfailing courtesy and friendliness.
‘Well done, you’ve done us all proud,’ shouts one of the Olympic helpers, a middle-aged woman.
Zara’s team-mate, Kristina Cook, singles her out and lets her hold her medal. ‘You know, we’re not even supposed to approach the athletes,’ whispered the woman, who appeared not to believe her luck.
Kristina’s response is more than generous. ‘Don’t worry, I’m approaching you.’

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ummer-Love-Olympic-village.html#ixzz22fl6ScGY

Something that Gamemaker will NEVER forget!
Well done Tina!

Nicnac

Visit site
Well done indeed Tina!

You did however forget to mention the rather gorgeous near naked Italian swimmer and the condoms.....:p

mcnaughty

Visit site
Had the same situation with the rowers at Dorney. Came out to sign autographs and let the kids feel the medals! They were thanking us for cheering them on! Wonderful moments!