Tips for teaching greyhound to play games.

{97702}

Visit site
How long has the greyhound been in a home? They will take 6-12 months to settle down and relax totally into their new surroundings, until that happens some are very reluctant to play.

My latest rescue Ace was very very shut down when he came to me, it took about 10 months before he started playing - now I can’t stop him ?

planete

Visit site
Something that squeaks is most likely to arouse some interest but may get disembowelled afterwards If you throw something the movement may trigger a chase but they usually lose interest when the object stops moving: once it is 'dead' it is no longer exciting. Moving an object in a fast, jerky manner close to the ground before throwing it can help. Craig Ogilvie has some great tactics but as Levrier pointed out, as long as they are not engaging with the world around them you are usually wasting your time. It is a good sign your grey is becoming mischievous. If she is food orientated you could try making her hunt around the house for food when stuck inside. And if you have large rooms, you could see if indoor agility with household objects and furniture is a possibility providing you have non slip floors. See also: https://www.google.co.uk/search?sou...AhUipHEKHZ95Ab4QjJkEegQICBAB&biw=1344&bih=814 for outdoor activity. It will all depend on your dog's personality which activity she will take to really.