Titchy - the prophesy fulfilled...!

TandD

Visit site
this has to be one of the most awesome pony's ever!!!!! theres no stopping her now!
i remember my first canter...... i was aged 4/5 on a 15hh + cob at a riding school (very good horse and was totally trusted).....and it was fantastic!!!!

TrasaM

Visit site
Thank you for making me laugh. She's quite a girl ! Faster Faster!:D There will be no holding her back soon. My lot are all grown up so I need them to start reproducing so that I'll have an excuse to get a titchy. Xx

FfionWinnie

Visit site
Thanks peeps.

The first clip was the first canter. The second clip was the fifth and that wasn't enough for her, she had two more then cantered up and down that hill again on the way home. Then he and she out trotted me (I was on a 13.1 welsh cob made for trotting, the shame!).

YorksG

Over the hill and far awa
Visit site
Lovely. :) when my friend was 4 (a good many years ago) she was desperate to ride off the lead, her mother told her not till she won a lead rein class, only for the child to win next time out : D Mother was as good as her word, cue child sticking her heels in and blasting off in canter, screaching with laughter. As an adult she has ridden in P2P's and whipped in for a few seasons, so who knows what mini FW will end up doing!

fatpiggy

Visit site
What a good pony that is - no attempt to eat the lovely tempting grass at the end of the whizz (well, on camera anyway!!). Will she scale up to a full-sized Shetland do you think?

Elbie

Visit site
That just made me LOL at work and now people are giving me strange looks.

I love the voice over "slow doowwwnnn!". That is the bit that tickles me

WelshD

Visit site
Smashing

So nice that the first canter was in an open space on a straight run - so much easier than in an enclosed and pressurised space of a school

FfionWinnie

Visit site
Thanks folks. I am so proud of them both.

Bridle is HKM and I can't remember where I got it but there is a nicer one on eBay I reckon if you search for Shetland bridle. Its meant to be a mini bridle but its too big and I had to get the reins shortened.