To Any Old Friends Out There!

JAK

Visit site
Not been on here in a very long time but recently met up with an old H&H friend in Tesco's & realised how much I missed you all!
Having had the year from hell last year, be nice to get back to living again & maybe chat with old friends!
Thank you to everyone for all the support & advice (you know who you are!), you cannot imagine how much it helped!

LBO is looking great, despite his advancing age & middle daughter has a cost free pony on loan, for as long as she wants her!
If anybody replies to this, I will make a post to introduce her later, she's a real character!

teapot

Visit site
JAK!!!!!!!!
grin.gif

SO SO SO good to see you online, really hope everything is ok and that it's beginning to settle down

And yes piccies/intro of ponies are a must

KatB

Visit site
Hello! Great to see you back online again! Hope things have settled down for you, and are looking more positive! Look forward to seeing updates and maybe having some of your stories back online again!
smile.gif
xx

Lucy_Ally

Visit site
Yay! So good to see you! I have really missed your tales of your ponies, I am so glad that LBO is ok. You need to fill us in!

Great to have you back
grin.gif

Weezy

Visit site
*Runs up to JAK and embraces her in a huge squishy hug*

Oh honey, how are YOU?! You have been sorely missed around these parts
laugh.gif
Hope life is a little easier for you now, SO SO lovely to hear from you xxxxxxxxx

Boodle

Visit site
Helooo.
Never spoke to you really, but always enjoyed your posts.

Sorry to ehar things have been hectic... welcome back!

JAK

Visit site
Yay! Replies already! I am most heartened by this!
'Out of sight, out of mind' can apply to one week's abscence as far as forums go sometimes, so I'm really quite excited now!
*sniffles quietly in a happy kinda way!*

Patches

Visit site
Oh JAK, it's great to hear from you. You have no idea how often your name comes up in posts with people fondly asking after you.

Really pleased to hear you're having a better year and the children still have ponies in their lives.

Maesfen

Extremely Old Nag!
photobucket.com
What a lovely surprise!! So pleased you're back! Have kept on at Beth to send my regards over the winter too, she's probably fed up with me.

Do hope you are all well and will be so pleased to hear any news of you all; in fact can't wait so please don't be too long; we've all missed your humour dreadfully!

JAK

Visit site
Awww, lots of 'welcome back' replies, a squishy hug from Weezy & loads of pretty pics on siggies to admire!
I have seen so many user name changes on the boards though, I shall have to identify people by their horses I reckon! lol

L

lilym

nice to hear from you, hope everything is getting better for you!! welcome back!
smile.gif

JAK

Visit site
Thank you all SO much, you have no idea how long my mouse pointer hovered over the 'OK submit' button, as I sat there.....shall I, shan't I?
(Blame Pidge, she forced me into it! Thank you Pidge! You're always right! xx)

teapot

Visit site
Seriously, there have been so many threads entitled "anyone heard from Jak" "how's Jak" etc

You've been sorely missed

JAK

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
You have been missed very very very very very much!!
laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Only five 'very's' there PF, I would've hoped for six at the very least! Actually, that's a lie, I'd have been grateful for two! xx

chestnut cob - eldest daughter studying like a fiend for annual exams, middle daughter tolerable again now that she has a new neddy to love!
LBO has a new 'tiny' to train, so he's happy! 'Today class, we shall be cantering off the lead rein....ready? Here we go then!' Bless him!