To share or not to share....that is question...

tda

Visit site
A local lady comes and rides one of mine, she advertised on fb for a 15hh to ride, I offered her a chunky 13.2hh!
Turns out we know some of the same people, and I sold her sister a puppy 13years ago
She adores the pony, likes grooming, tail washing etc, and only wants to hack. It has encouraged me to ride more too, as pony does prefer company.
When asked how much ££ contribution, I didn't want anything, my gang are low maintenance, I just wanted someone to help.
She is happy to help poo picking , fence maint etc.
I think there are folk who just want to potter, and not being rude but Finn might be a bit different with a different rider? He might step up and remember all the stuff you've taught him 😍

ester

Not slacking multitasking
Visit site
There’s a whole bunch of competent reliable sharers that are happy to contribute at my yard who can’t have their own for a variety of reasons, location prob helps that though. I think you can only ask and see who is out there, it does help if you get on/are on a similar hymn sheet, although I might do a bit my own thing that’s only within the wider ethos/discussion with owner what we are vaguely aiming for. The only tricky bit I’ve ever had has been vet wise and where my line is ethically if asked to do more with a horse than I think it’s comfortable doing