To the higher Being in charge of the snow machine.....

Hovis_and_SidsMum

Visit site
Ok. Enough is enough now.
It was very nice to have snow for christmas, it was very pretty so thank you. But enough now alright!
Step away from the snow machine and go play with something else - like the sunlamp....
Hovis has resorted to blowing out of the stable doors to defrost the snow and i'm worried he's turning blue.
So please - PACK IT IN!!!

Phew. I feel better for that
grin.gif

BobbyMondeo

Visit site
We havnt had any down here, supposed to get some today im sat in my room hoping and preying that it holds off till tonight or just doesnt snow at all as i really need to get the beasty to the vets today. Im actaully pleading with the sky to not snow...how sad..

Hippona

Visit site
Meh!

Well....I took a couple of weeks off over Xmas.....to ride my horses, try out my new myler bits and ariat bromonts.....and bloomin' snow and ice arrived....then I got pleurisy..(WTF! I dont smoke OR work down the pit, whats that about?) so I have been off my head on strong painkillers....
wink.gif
The boots havent been worn, the bits haven't been tried out and my intensive jumping training for my 2012 bid hasn't even started yet.......
tongue.gif
grin.gif

On the plus side...the horses have been able to get out every day and ...

Even better....this is my first winter in the 4x4 and I have been smugly belting uphill through the snow whilst everyone else has ground to a halt...marvelous. See.....I TOLD OH it would come in handy
grin.gif

xmas2009snow005.jpg

Toby yesterday...I think he may have stuck his tongue to the trough..oops

xmas2009snow012.jpg

me and Desi having a moment......
100_1493.jpg

Desi having a lovely roll this morning.....
100_1496.jpg

Kids at the yard this morning.....school was closed much to their delight
grin.gif

Theresa_F

Visit site
I love snow ..... when I am on my week's skiing or for a weekend.

My problem is that the little lane to the fields turns into a skating rink so they are grounded. Luckily the stables are on the end of the indoor school so they can go in there for a roll and exercise.

That said, seeing Stinky and Rex doing snow plough impressions and playing when we could get them out was lovely to watch. Farra then proceeded to dry her snowy face via OH's hair - can't have his pampered princess getting a cold snoz.

Double_choc_lab

Visit site
I second the request. Booked an indoor school for tomorrow because everything else is frozen but it looks like the snow will stop us even getting out of the yard. Grrrrrrr