Today 2pm Individual Showjumping. Come on Ben and Nick!

Shadowdancing

Visit site
Do we think we can do it?

Maybe we can just squeak a medal. Tic Tac seems to be jumping better and better and Big Star is such a machine... just not quite all fallen into place for him.

dixie

Visit site
its possible isn't it - so pleased they all start from a zero score again - it gives everyone a chance & our two are not that far off the pace.

OLDGREYMARE

Visit site
Yes that's correct.They have however jumped one less round than the horses who jumped off for the bronze medal. That could help.

Shadowdancing

Visit site
Yes that's correct.They have however jumped one less round than the horses who jumped off for the bronze medal. That could help.

True, and that was the Germans who had looked pretty good previously, and Canada... oh well we'll see

The link in case anyone like me was scrabbling about the BBC's utterly confusing website to find it...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/olympics/36777559

Honey08

Waffled a lot!
Visit site
I'm watching it half an hour behind you on iplayer, so only just seen Nick Skelton jump, and wow he rode hard for that. Really well done.

suffolkmare

Visit site
Its on BBC now...having to dip in & out and sadly I will miss the next round and have to catch up later, grrr, but pleased our riders doing well today!