Today I went to an IG meetup

quirky

Visit site
It was a NW region meetup in Delamere Forest.

The weather was kind, just a quick heavy shower whilst we were waiting for everybody to arrive.

There were 12 dogs in total and who should turn up, but one of Stanley's brothers :eek::). In fact, he was the dog I would've chosen had I had choice of litter but now I'm glad we have Stan :cool:. He was a nicely marked dog but his temperament wasn't the best.

Stanley certainly stood out in the crowd as he was the only coloured one, all the others were solid colours :D.

It all went off without incident and all the dogs got on.

Never felt inclined to go to a meetup before as I feared it would be quite stressful but I would certainly go again.

I would post pictures but all I got were blurs, or even better, just a picture of the path :eek::D.
Well, have you ever seen how fast a bunch of IG's move en masse :p:eek::D;)?

Dobiegirl

Visit site
I bet that was fun, Id love to go to a Dobe meet up but I dont even know anyone else with one.

That was interesting what you said about Stanleys litter brother and I often wondered when they are so young how breeders can tell which is show class and which is for a pet home. Lucky for you Stanley was the one you had.

Wigglypigs

Visit site
Awww I think they are gorgeous....my OH flatly refuses to allow me to have one as I thing our rough and tumble terriers might break it. I'll just have dog envy over yours x