Today my pony has eaten...

Peregrine Falcon

Looking forward to drier days
Visit site
...parisien baguette, Tyrells salted crisps, belgian bun -including the cherry on the top and apple. We take a picnic lunch up to the ponies at the weekend and she was resting her head on my shoulder waiting to be fed titbits! (yes, I am fully aware of what constitutes suitable food for equines but she twisted my arm!!?)

Visit site
I want to come have lunch with you! That sounds awesome!

The Welsh Cob follows me down to the chicken pen and gets some of what they get as their afternoon treat. He quite like grapes and blueberries! He also eats bread, beansprouts, lettuce, kale, sweetcorn, cooked potato etc all in small amounts obviously but there's nothing he has turned his nose up to yet!

Chappie

Visit site
... anything and everything he can! ???

half a turnip and a Halleys block are his weekend treats.

Sounds like she had a good picnic lunch!

holeymoley

Visit site
My guy’s highlight of the day was half a banana and a couple of picks of sticky willies! Other than that his usual Metaslim, soaked hay and a small amount of grass.

windand rain

Visit site
Hazel was always partial to a good picnic but doesn't like any fruit but very ripe pears. She also likes a stolen burger off the burger van grill not the bread the meaty bit makes me wonder how much meat is in them

tatty_v

Visit site
Celery - my friend brought it down as she’d read it was a healthy horse treat. Her WB wasn’t keen but my native gobbled it up. You could see him thinking “your loss my gain!”

Visit site
Celery - my friend brought it down as she’d read it was a healthy horse treat. Her WB wasn’t keen but my native gobbled it up. You could see him thinking “your loss my gain!”

Natives are garbage disposal machines! Nothing goes to waste with them around!

GrayMo quite likes pink lucozade!

Nasicus

Visit site
The only human food mine get are the crumbs left in the packet of a nature valley bar! But then, they do get all sorts of fruit and veg as treats, I can't eat most of them, so I live vicariously through them :D