Today was the day - Tribute to my mare

Antw23uk

Visit site
So sorry to hear that Mel, JoJo was awesome and still to this day the only mare I like, lol :) She was a cracker and those evil faces she pulled ... my god if looks could kill!.... and then when you said to her about it she would put her ears forward and give you the sweetest 'not me, I'm a good girl' look but you knew as soon as your back was turned she was pulling those faces again, lol :)

Cracking mare, will be very much missed. Big hug to you and Hero xxx

IMG_2009_zps2c55f7cd.jpg

digitalangel

Visit site
Thanks Ant.. theres a big jo shaped hole in my stable. Hero wont stop screaming his head off for her. Have drunk nine million cups of tea. What a seriously awesome mare she was. So many people loved her.

leggs

Visit site
the video left me crying, I gulped when I saw the photo's outside the wooden stable. Not only because outwardly she reminds me very much of the mare I lost 4wks ago, but mainly the facial expressions in the photo's + having photo's of my mare in exactly the same settings and "mood". I didn't know other horses could have this too.
I guess for you she was an open book as to how she was feeling, unless i'm misinterpretating, she must have been a real character.
i'm sorry for your loss xx

Lammy

Visit site
I'm sorry about JoJo and a lovely tribute to her, she was gorgeous.
If she's still at the premises has her son been able to see her? It might help him if he can see for himself, they tend to know and calm down afterwards. :(
Looks like she had a wonderful life with you xx

Gusbear

Was Richmond, Surrey now a mountain forest in Oz.
Visit site
Oh Dear OP

Such a lovely tribute to your girl. I'm in a big mass of tears.
Rainbow bridge is calling her.
Sending you lots of big horsey hugs.
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Britestar

Visit site
Sorry to hear. When my boy lost his mum he cried for a week. Broke my heart hearing him, but he got there in the end. Nearly two years on I miss her like mad and he likes me more because he needs me now.

LauraWheeler

Visit site
So sorry for your loss. (((((((((hugs))))))))))
What a lovely tribute, looks like she had a wonderful life with you and all her other mummys.

RIP Jojo. xx