Today was the day :'(

WeLoveShowCobs

Visit site
My little man was PTS today the vet came and checked him over before and said the reason he couldnt swallow was because the nerves in his throat had died and said that he would have stopped feeling things by now Eg/ Hunger or thrist :( he went to sleep very quietly and gently and i will recieve him tomorrow cremated, where he can finally come in my house and stay with me is safe to say i am heart broken. Thing is he isnt suffering anymore so thanks heaven for small mercys. Sweet dreams Jaffa sleep well RIP i love you!! XXXXXX

14115_355830385347_789575347_4753780_2429614_n.jpg

ILOVEYOU.jpg

n789575347_2082192_2027.jpg

Dizzydancer

Visit site
(((hugs))) you have done the kindest thing for him and what every owner dreads having to do.
my old boy is being pts in october this year so i am dreading this day.
Run free in the meadows jaffa r.i.p x

Mrs B

Visit site
All I can offer is a a gentle hug and sympathy. He had a lovely time here with you and you had the guts to do the right thing for him.

RIP Jaffa.

Fantasy_World

Visit site
I am so sorry to hear this :( you did the right thing though and gave him that one last gift of love x Sending you big hugs for what has been a very emotional and sad day for you ((( ))) X

tangotime

Visit site
I am sorry to hear about Jaffa. I put pts my old boy four weeks ago and know the hurt you are feeling. I got him as a foal and had him for 33 years, and he went from a sickly foal that no one wanted to pony teams with him.

Making the decision is the hardest thing, even if you know in your heart it is the right one.

All I can say is he was my horse of a life time and nothing can ever replace him.

Run free, Jaffa

Dancing Queen

Visit site
beautiful pony, you did the kindest possible thing given the circumstances. Hold on to those happy memories and take comfort that he is no longer suffering.
Big hugs. xx

meesha

Visit site
what a beautiful boy - you have done the only thing you could and he is now at peace after a lovely life with you.

I hope I have your strength when the time comes x