Today's hack

Caol Ila

Visit site
Aye, it is Mugdock.

Lovely pictures and lovely area. Is that water or a long drop in the last picture ?

It's a wee pond. It does kind of look like a sheer cliff in that photo, doesn't it?

Lovely woods!
What's that poor old building?

It's a ruined castle. Probably falling down, hence the fence keeping people from exploring the ruins. There's another more intact castle in the park you can wander around.

119451195_339158094083852_7462023826820554927_n.jpg

Caol Ila

Visit site
Not too bad. But I don't know what your definition of busy is. :) There are always people about but it never looks like Sauchiehall Street on a Saturday night, either.

holeymoley

Visit site
The last time I was there it was mobbed and by mobbed I mean families, cyclists, joggers, dog walkers, Prams, kids playing football... it was mental. It is a country park but jings it definitely was a bit hairy at times, I think my guy didn’t really know which way to look so just got on with it! o_O Are the tyre jumps all away? I think they may have been away the last time I was there but didn’t really pay much attention for said reasons above!

Caol Ila

Visit site
The tyre jumps in the Khyber Field? I think they are there, but I haven't been in Khyber since March due to the bloody cows that moved there in the spring. By all accounts, the cows are also still in that field.

My horse ignores the cyclists, joggers, prams, etc. So I don't pay too much attention.

Last edited: