Today's racing

Clodagh

Visit site
I was astounded at Goshen. I kept thinking why don’t give up on the poor horse and there he was. Good to see.

Chiffy

Visit site
Such a difficult ride but obviously talent there when he can be kept on the straight and narrow! Wouldn’t be my favourite horse to follow. I enjoyed watching Ahoy Senor at Wetherby more!

bonny

Visit site
The main thing to take from this weekends racing is how good is WIllie Mullins and his string of horses ? A rare exception just now though from another trainer was Honeysuckle who is an absolute star.

blodwyn1

Visit site
Honeysuckle is looking brilliant! I am worried at the way Bryony Frost is riding ATM she seems to be isolating herself on the outside in her races very noticeable today on grenateen.

bonny

Visit site
Honeysuckle is looking brilliant! I am worried at the way Bryony Frost is riding ATM she seems to be isolating herself on the outside in her races very noticeable today on grenateen.
Probably was looking for better ground ? Paul Nicholls horse’s are running too badly to be true.

Chiffy

Visit site
I don’t often watch much racing from Ireland but ITV have been showing more recently, maybe it is so we are not so shocked this year when they dominate another Cheltenham! What does amaze me is that each race seems to have three or four trained by Mullins, another similar number trained by Elliott and then a couple of horses from other trainers. Where are all the rest of the trainers ? Also over here trainers don’t really like pitching their own horses against each other.

bonny

Visit site
I don’t often watch much racing from Ireland but ITV have been showing more recently, maybe it is so we are not so shocked this year when they dominate another Cheltenham! What does amaze me is that each race seems to have three or four trained by Mullins, another similar number trained by Elliott and then a couple of horses from other trainers. Where are all the rest of the trainers ? Also over here trainers don’t really like pitching their own horses against each other.
That’s one of the reasons why they will dominate Cheltenham, they have the best horses and in the competitive races they aren’t scared to take each other on. We seem to be scared of running horses against each other so we keep having very small fields which don’t tell anybody very much.
Apart from Shiskin it’s hard to see any GB horses doing anything this year.

Brummyrat

Visit site
I felt the same, there was something not quite right about his action but I couldn't put my finger on it. Im sure he's had every work up known to man so its an odd one. For everyone saying he doesn't go right, he went perfectly in the Triumph so I don't understand that one either.

bonny

Visit site
I felt the same, there was something not quite right about his action but I couldn't put my finger on it. Im sure he's had every work up known to man so its an odd one. For everyone saying he doesn't go right, he went perfectly in the Triumph so I don't understand that one either.
He was a different horse then, all his problems have come after the Triumph.