Toggi Columbus Boots and Long in body Gilets

Cyrus

Visit site
Re the colombus boots who has them and would you recommend them, mainly want them for dog walking but also smart to pop into town quickly in them too.

Long in body gilets I`d love a gilet that goes longer than my hips even just one thats longer at the back and covers a bit more of my rear
smile.gif
any recommendations

Foxford

Visit site
I think puffa gilets are nice and long, my friend has one that she wears when the cream jods have to come out!!!

Cloud9

Visit site
I wanted the columbus boots however I saw a pair of Harry Hall Yale boots in our local farm stores and after 2 weeks of umming and arring and scouring the internet on different types of boots I bought them - and have to say I am very pleased with them so far - comfortable and warm (down to one pair of socks) and my feet aren't half as wet and cold as they were with my Aigle wellies. So not bad for 72 quid in my opinion
laugh.gif

_HP_

Visit site
I have the Toggi Columbus and really like them however I use mine as wellies too...They are a year old and going strong
smile.gif

I have a Horsewear gilet which is very long. It comes way below my (ample
blush.gif
) butt.

LEC

Opinions are like bum holes, everyone has one.
Visit site
Mark Todd does long ladies - too long for me and I am 5'9. I prefer the more fitted ones.