Tokyo Eventing Dressage

Cluelessblonde

Visit site
I'm all caught up now. Obv top placings were amazing I really liked the swedish rider and jessie Campbell's test. Ollies test was fab but Michael Jung's was on another level. Was very hard to recover if they didn't get a good medium walk to set them up for a transition to counter canter. Im pretty sure I that pure dressage horses are trained in straight flying changes earlier than eventers so it wouldn't interesting to see if they trained her earlier in their career would it help.

HashRouge

Visit site
I was going to stay up and watch but had my second Covid jab this morning and feeling very poorly (after zero side effects with the first one). So might be a bit of a stretch!

Denbob

Visit site
Nap plans were scuppered by a family emergency, going into this after waking up at 7am but I am caffeinated, full of sugar and hopefully will be able to watch at least some of it tonight

humblepie

Visit site
Think my horse must have been watching it - individual show in showing today we got walk to counter canter rather than walk to true canter but hey we went with it! Just watched Michael Jung - the half passes and flying changes set it apart for me.