Tokyo Eventing SJ thread

Wishfilly

Visit site
I think we all deserve a medal for surviving D+ commentary! It's been awful

Heres hoping they up their game for the show jumping and we dont hear from Richard V again ?

I'm sure hes a lovely man and good at his job elsewhere but horses are not for him

Actually, given some of his comments today, not sure he is a lovely man.

myheartinahoofbeat

Visit site
I think we all deserve a medal for surviving D+ commentary! It's been awful

Heres hoping they up their game for the show jumping and we dont hear from Richard V again ?

I'm sure hes a lovely man and good at his job elsewhere but horses are not for him
Yes and a medal and a shout out to all those HHO'ers who have watched and commented on the whole event, especially the dedicated ones who were up all saturday night

Lexi_

Visit site
Well I just cried the whole way through that medal ceremony and lap of honour. I’m so proud of them!

hoofprints1994

Visit site
They all looked so thrilled in the medal ceremony! What an amazing weekend for British eventing! And what an amazing achievement for Tom to wrap it all up - what a wonderful ride in that final round, how epic is Toledo De Kerser to still jump like that after a full 3 day event! Well all our horses in fact, they all jumped superbly and I think those poles were pretty much just unlucky! What an incredible team!