Tokyo Showjumping thread

humblepie

Visit site
It is close for the medals. I know a lot would say the last round wasn't particularly stylish but gosh he is a keen horse and takes some riding.

HashRouge

Visit site
N

no not much point for the medals but I don’t like the quitting attitude of were not going to win so I won’t play. id have liked to see explosion have a nice round to finish on a good note for the gb team
It's a hard and demanding course in very hot conditions. I really don't see the point asking Explosion to jump round just to "finish on a good note". Neither he nor Ben have anything to prove - 100% the correct decision.

greenbean10

Visit site
N

no not much point for the medals but I don’t like the quitting attitude of were not going to win so I won’t play. id have liked to see explosion have a nice round to finish on a good note for the gb team

It’s about the horse. The horses are worth huge amounts of money and anything can go wrong at any point. Ben isn’t going to want to jump around this very big, tough and technical course for fun.

humblepie

Visit site
The background sound on ambient on Discovery+ is truly weird. Only got it on so can hear when they start again. Ah just heard them say starting again in 9 minutes.