Tomorrow....

Goldenstar

Visit site
The vet comes to take a look at Tatts , he’s mildly lame on the soft on the leg where the suspensory has given us three lots of trouble over the years at 20 I won’t box rest and try to get him sound again so it looks likes the end of road for my delightfully batty care in the community horse .
I have a little hope that the vet will find it’s something else but in my heart I know .
Even if I can get him field sound I won’t keep him he’s a terrible rug ripper, his own and his friends who he regularly undresses having first destroyed their clothes , it’s cost a fortune over the years it’s not too bad when he’s in work but when he’s not oh dear ... a Disaster .
He‘s a brave loving horse who never takes things easy .

beingachicken

Visit site
The vet comes to take a look at Tatts , he’s mildly lame on the soft on the leg where the suspensory has given us three lots of trouble over the years at 20 I won’t box rest and try to get him sound again so it looks likes the end of road for my delightfully batty care in the community horse .
I have a little hope that the vet will find it’s something else but in my heart I know .
Even if I can get him field sound I won’t keep him he’s a terrible rug ripper, his own and his friends who he regularly undresses having first destroyed their clothes , it’s cost a fortune over the years it’s not too bad when he’s in work but when he’s not oh dear ... a Disaster .
He‘s a brave loving horse who never takes things easy .
Gosh, sorry to hear this. He sounds much like an old boy I have. He’s just a pony but if I don’t ride him a few times a week he just gets into so much trouble. I’ve always said I’ll never completely retire him, I’d love the idea Of him staying and pottering round but the reality would be a very expensive nightmare so I really feel for you.
nb/ he also has a recurring injury which I’ll not box rest again.