Pictures Too flippin smart

blitznbobs

Visit site
I am very lucky to now live with my horses . We built a house right next to the yard and in August we moved in. Now my cob has always liked to come in for his dinner and at16.30 would always be leaning on the gate but over the time since we moved in he now rather than leaning on the gate comes and stares at me thru my kitchen patio doors.... it got me thinking who is training who?

83D9238E-0700-409D-9774-2369FCD064CE.jpeg83D9238E-0700-409D-9774-2369FCD064CE.jpeg

Starzaan

Visit site
My old boy used to come and stand outside my kitchen window in and yell at me if he felt it was time to come in. He trained me well haha

buddylove

Visit site
My pony screams at anyone he sees if he is on the fatty patch. I'm sure he is telling us all that he is literally starving to death and is in desperate need of sustenance 🙄

Pinkvboots

Visit site
I am very lucky to now live with my horses . We built a house right next to the yard and in August we moved in. Now my cob has always liked to come in for his dinner and at16.30 would always be leaning on the gate but over the time since we moved in he now rather than leaning on the gate comes and stares at me thru my kitchen patio doors.... it got me thinking who is training who?

View attachment 26217View attachment 26217

Lol! Bless him mine run over to the fence if they spot me in the garden

Tiddlypom

Carries on creakily
Visit site
Haha. We get eyeballed in the kitchen by a row of three lined up along the garden fence in the early evenings. I go out to bring them in to feed after our evening meal, and Tammy calls hopefully to me as soon as I step outside the back door.

Come morning, they line up alongside the fence in the other (connected) field, and Tammy calls out hopefully to me as soon as I put my hand on the bedroom curtains to open them :D.