Took my pony jumping... *video*

Jade&Syrah

Visit site
... only clear round, but more than i ever thought i'd do with her!

She went clear, jumped the planks/fillers, no hesitations etc :D

She's 19 now and when i got her she was an absolute nightmare to jump, would bomb to the fences, she used to be nappy so would never dream of taking her somewhere but last night I did it. :D

Heres a video, it also has some schooling over jumps in there but you can tell which ones are from clear round :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0I-0...dJgrRg2BNHQxAqjkV5t6LN8_a5jeSuk&feature=inbox

BobbyMondeo

Visit site
Shes lovely! Bit like my boy when it comes to jumping a course its all way too exciting/ scary for him. i did my first clear round on him last summer feels great doesnt it :D

Ps how big is she?

LaurenBay

Visit site
Well done, she certainly looks like she loves her jumping. I also watched the other video (dancing queen) you ride her very well through her napping!

Jade&Syrah

Visit site
Thanks, the dancing queen video is only shows her mild napping, she used to nap to the point where she would spin, buck, leap, rear, you name it, so feels like i've made a break through :) Even though she's a difficult ride when she's napping, i trust her more than any other horse I ride :)

Shes only just 14.2 :)

Jade&Syrah

Visit site
You've helped me ride her through it Heather :) Butter wouldn't melt ;)

and thanks BobbyMondeo :) Yeah, i wish she was bigger but they say the best things come in small packages ;)

Jade&Syrah

Visit site
You've helped me ride her through it Heather :) Butter wouldn't melt ;)

and thanks BobbyMondeo :) Yeah, i wish she was bigger but they say the best things come in small packages ;)