Tooth out

lottie1990

www.myspace.com
Aww, Gunner had a big shock this morning, went out in filed like usual, but we went back down half 10 and brought him down to stable, then he saw the vet, Oh the look on his face! hes so clever!lol

That totoh i said before, on the bottom nearest to the bit, we decided it was time to come out, so he was sedated well vet called it Dom, and he had a big vice and bcus his totoh is painful he still shot his head up, so she had to give him more lol, hes a fighter alright!

Managed to get tooth out finally, the tooth was ok, more the gum, on the root, there was gum on the one side and none on the other which was making it move.

We've left him in stable all dopey lol, so he should be awake when we go back down later, but happy everything went alright xxx

AmyMay

Situation normal
Visit site
No idea what you were saying really
wink.gif

Hope naglett recovers quickly though.
tongue.gif

Sparklet

Visit site
She said:

Gunner was in his filed, vet come to take his totoh out with gum but bcus he was a fighter more Dom was needed.

Best wishes to Gunner
smile.gif

VictoriaEDT

www.equinedental.co.uk
Think she mean Dom is Dormosedan (sedative commonly used with Torbusgesic to sedate horses for dentistry).
The big vice she mentioned would be a speculum (gag) and I think she said he threw his head around and needed more jungle juice!

Hope Gunner is better now!!!

lottie1990

www.myspace.com
sorry if my typing bad, i type too quick and click 'continue' without checking and english isnt my best subject lol.

But Gunner seems to be recovering, he's still eating everything lol!

Only thing is the vet told us we have to clean his gum out so all the grass and hay doesnt build up, but its weird, ive got to hold his tongue while my mom seringes the gum, but he's not so keen and im not either holding that tongue!

VictoriaEDT

www.equinedental.co.uk
Yes that is very important you do that. Make sure you do not pull on his tongue too much though as believe it or not the tongue has a selection of bones in it called the hyoid apparatus. if you pull the tongue too much you can easily dislocate these bones.

Good luck!