tootle out for the Midget.....

Hallo2012

Visit site
Having spent a month totally feral romping round with no bit, no saddle, no cares I thought it might be best to remind ourselves what an arena looks like.....

Very hot, humid, and fly infested day and lots of irritated stampy horses in the warm up but fortunately midget isnt too fussed-i MUST remember i only need 30 min warm up at an average show, and 10 for my second test as i keep slightly over cooking little legs.

E42 and E50 so fairly relaxed tests for him now, but good to practise the half 10m circle/simple changes before E59 regionals :)

He did one dreadful medium trot and one pretty cute one in both tests so ideally before young pony champs and regionals we need to work on a matching pair of decent ones! That aside no major mistakes, nice square halts and a decent attempt at immobility......spookily scored the same in both tests--67.5% to win both overall :) small classes of 5 and 3 but fairly convincing wins by a few %.

So a nice start to WQ points, hopefully we can get the rest in Aug and then crack on with some mediums. He has Young Pony 6yo champs this sunday and elem regionals end of month and then some bitless dressage at the start of Aug which I am super excited about :)

foxes1.jpg

j1ffy

Visit site
I love reading your reports and seeing how much fun and success you have with him! You must be delighted.

Re the scores - maybe it’s something about Eles as I scored 66.03% in my last two Eles on Danny. Same day but different judges, different arenas, different mistakes in each!

Hallo2012

Visit site
Well done!
I popped to Foxes yesterday to pick up my sheet as I was competing the day before. Didn’t see you or I would have come and said hello!

thats a shame, would be nice to put a face to a name:) hope you had a good show.

Hallo2012

Visit site
I love reading your reports and seeing how much fun and success you have with him! You must be delighted.

Re the scores - maybe it’s something about Eles as I scored 66.03% in my last two Eles on Danny. Same day but different judges, different arenas, different mistakes in each!

mine as same arena and same judge tbf but still spooky! well done you :)