Top 20 Best Looking Horsemen....

jessdarcy

Visit site
Hello!

I thought I would do a blog about the best looking horsemen in history...
I am going to do a top 20!
I know it's probably not politically correct, or fair on these poor chaps, but I think it's just a bit of fun!

Anyway, any of your nominations would be most appreciated : )

I say Mr Jonathan Paget wins position number one for me!!!! Closely followed by Sam Watson!

x

Shysmum

www.youtube.com
05-1.jpg

EASY PEASY !!!

numptynoelle

Visit site
No-one really springs to mind I have to say! :eek:

A friend of mine has a big thing for a scottish show jumper but had her hopes dashed when she heard he batted for the other team...:eek: he's got lurvely legs though! :)

Blitzen

Visit site
Ooooh yes please! But if we're talking actors on horseback, no one will beat Andrew Lincoln in The Walking Dead. You know, the episode where he rides to Atlanta and the zombies eat the horse :(
If we're talking pro riders, Ollie Townend floats my boat. Ooooft! *rubs thighs in Vic Reeves Shooting Stars stylee*

Burnttoast

Visit site
Do.. do they also have rubber reins? Or is that just my eye sight (bit distracted by what's on top :p )

Feel a bit ashamed that I wasn't distracted for longer :D I thought that about the reins too.
*Must remember historical accuracy was so not the point of The Tudors...*

Burnttoast

Visit site
Thank you :) she's a bit older now and rather rotund. Reminds me of a large, fluffy, pretty egg!

Oh, sounds very cute! :) Just had to let an adorable stray kitten go as my cat was threatening to run him out of town - fortunately he has gone to people who live at my yard and their dog and ferrets are totally unfussed, so it is a better fit for him. Lovely to have a kitten's energy about the house for a bit tho.

Asha

Visit site
If we are talking actors on horse back, what about Clint Eastwood as the man with no name in the spaghetti westerns :) The older generation will know what I mean.

If we are talking actors on horseback, you cant beat Mel Gibson as William Wallace. Looks amazing in a kilt. The long hair, the muscles, the dirt , Yum Yum Yum.

As for real horsemen, its got to be Oli Townend for me.

Burmilla

Visit site
The choice was sooo much better in the 1960s and 70's, but almost all of you weren't even born then ( cackles toothlessly and waves stick ) have a look at David Broome in his early years, and my personal favourites, the Italian Dinzeo brothers;lovely balanced riders and I do like a man in uniform!

Blitzen

Visit site
Ooh and wasn't Hugh Jackman in that movie Australia with Nicole Kidman? Never seen it, but get the feeling he was?