Top Quality Hunter Bridle....

Rupert-the-bear

Visit site
Can anyone recommend me a top quality hunter bridle suitable for the show ring? Don't like my current one.

Like the look of the Jeffries one, but doesn't look particularly thick noseband :/ Loving the look of Fylde but never had one before, does anyone have one?

Willing to spend up to £100 for one that will last more than half a season!

Thanks in advance :)

The mad TB

Visit site
Don't know about bridles to do different horses' faces and the like but Bellbusk saddlery have some lovely ones :)

be positive

Visit site
Fylde are good quality and used a lot in the show ring, you can get nosebands of different widths to suit, it should last many years.

jnb

Visit site
I bought mine from Risley Saddlery - you can then get different sizes mix and match - however, I will say that their bridlework is Morris & Nolan, and if you ring Morris & Nolan they will sell to you direct, and far cheaper ;)

For instance my Cob has a 1 7/8" XF noseband, 1" XF browband and the rest of the bridle is all Full size, 3/4" cheekpieces and 5/8" slip head, reins 3/4" laced and 5/8" plain (for the curb rein), etc.
They were very good and very quick! Think delivery in under 3 days. and beautifully made.

Mongoose11

Visit site
My Fylde noseband arrived a day after ordering and it is beautiful but it looks silly on her. I wanted one bigger than her current one and 'thought' the current one was 1.5 from memory, so ordered the 2 inch. Turns out she is currently in an inch wide and really needs the 1.5 :(

Bummer. Now I have a noseband I need to sell :mad: