Top Spec Leisure Time

WallisM

Visit site
Does any one feed there neds on this ?
Rang Top spec for info on what to feed my boy as last winter was very naughty
mad.gif
, So this year going to change his feed.
grin.gif

They have told me to put him on Top spec leisure time and Alfa A Lite instead of D & H Leisure mix and Mollychaff.

The price of that Top spec is £25.00 a bag
frown.gif
, I don't mind paying this as when I was riding my horse I really didn't enjoy it, Rearing buck and bronking. So if it calms him then it's money well spent.
laugh.gif

xxx

clairt

New User
Visit site
topspec told me to use leisure time for my TB, but they only had the original balemcer in at my local store (which is also non heating) so i tried that. i've been really impressed, and a bag really does last for ages. also they are sooo helpfull when you ring them.

i feed it with balanced horse feeds show mix and extra oil, (my boy is v skinny), and have no temp problems with him.

i've also been really impressed with the show mix; i know you are not supposed to need a balancer with it but i was desperate for even more calories
laugh.gif
!

give the top spec a go- it's only £30 pounds, which may make a real diffrence and help you to enjoy your riding again. good luck
smile.gif

KatB

Visit site
Topspec is excellent stuff. not feeding it at mo as my horse is living off fresh air, but is brilliant, and really improves topline and foot condition!

JaneyB

Visit site
They are reducing the price of their leisure mix from £27 to £24.95 and then for the next 3 months a further £5 off will be with each bag, further reducing it to £19.95. Which is definitely worth it!

If you're not doing heavy work you can feed the ultimate balancer at half rations (which I do, on advice from TS), which means the bag in fact last 12 weeks, definitely a bargain!

_jetset_

Visit site
I feed Hannah on Leisure Time, although in her last trimester she will go back on TopSpec Feed Balancer. I originally started using it for the yeast additive, but have been so impressed with it that I fully intend on using it for every horse I have.

I swapped Hannah onto the Leisure Time in the summer because she wasn't doing as much work as she had been (she was in foal) so I swapped her onto the Leisure Time.

TopSpec are really helpful and will not sell you anything you do not need... I thought about putting Hannah on the breeding mare supplement and they said everything Han needed was in the balancer and the extra supplement was not necessary.

Rebecca x